ONLINE AND TICKET SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the event or unless the event is moved to another date which prohibits you from attending. In this instance, ticket holders will be informed of any cancellation. All Ticket holders must then request refunds via email: [email protected] within 7 days of the cancellation notice. The full value of the Ticket – less any booking fees, transaction fees and credit card charges will be refunded.
- Tickets are transferable if you are unable to attend an event that you are no longer able to attend.
- We only provide eTickets for our events. In order to redeem your ticket please present your ticket(s) either on your mobile device or a printout to the staff running the event at the centre or location of the event you are attending.
- When purchasing eTickets, you will be asked for contact details – this information will only be used by us to contact attendees ahead of the event if necessary. You will also be asked for some (non-mandatory) additional information – this will be used by us only for monitoring purposes.
- The Rules and Regulations of the venue for which Tickets were purchased, must be adhered to at all times.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission. Should you be refused entry for any reason, we are not liable to refund you for the ticket you have purchased.
- There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets if management alters or varies the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control.
- There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets should we subsequently offer any discount or promotion that makes tickets available at a price lower than that previously paid by any customer.
- You are advised to check with the venue if personal photographic and recording equipment, laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink is prohibited.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of personal property.
- Ticket holders’ consent to the filming and photographing of events where appropriate and may be used in marketing material.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- We reserves the right to cancel any tickets we believe to have been purchased fraudulently.
- We use WooCommerce to collect and process all online transactions. Card details are entered on to a secure page. No personal details will be passed on to third parties.
- We do not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the website, any interruption or any failure to complete a transaction.
- The customer accepts full responsibility for all contact information on their customer account and must ensure it is updated when necessary. We accept no responsibility for information not received by the customer due to out of date or incorrect contact information.
- Terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- And finally, if you have a complaint regarding a sale that you feel is not being resolved to your satisfaction please write to us: Land of Oak and Iron, C/O Groundwork North East, 14 Parsons Court, Newton Aycliffe, Co. Durham, DL5 6ZE or email: [email protected]
For any other queries or help, with anything relating to ticket sales and our events please call us on 01207 524898 during opening hours (9.00 – 16.00).